Holiday Prize Drawing Giveaway
Spoken Wordplay Podcast Prize Drawing Giveaway
Win A Free Gift
Welcome Students to your first semester holiday season prize drawing giveaway at Spoken Wordplay Podcast Community. Students be the first to enter into a prize drawing giveaway to win a free gift this holiday season sponsored by Spoken Wordplay Podcast head instructor, Ms. Tonya Michelle Wilkerson. Students will be given the chance to win one of these prize giveaways such as ‘ I Am Thankful’ long or short sleeves T-shirts, Retro Backpacks, ‘ I Am Blessed’ Vanilla Scented Jar Candles, Daily Planners & Students 15-Minutes Breaks Spiral Notebooks or Pocket Folders and more meditation and educational products. One student will become a winner of Spoken Wordplay Podcast holiday season prize giveway drawing which starts November 5th and ends December 31st of 2023. Join, Ms. Tonya as she announces the winner name live on Spoken Wordplay Podcast YouTube Channel on January 1 2024. Students, I am wishing you a harvest of bleesing during Thanksgiving & Christmas holiday seasons. Have an Happy New Years, may all the good things of life be yours, not only during the holiday seasons but throughout the coming year of 2024.
How to Submit and Enter Prize Drawing Giveaway
Students will upload and submit positive images of themselves below creating a photo gallery caputuring ” What you are doing when you are most happy during the holidays?” and or showing “How would you maintain a healthy lifestyle in 2024 as a New Years Resolution?”
Follow These Steps To Submit and Display Your Photo Gallery:
Click Register To Create A WordPress Account And Login To Upload Photo Images Below:
Have an account?
Log in or sign up! It’s fast & free!
Register for this site!
Sign up now for the good stuff.
Enter your username or email to reset your password.
1. Fill in Real Name, Current Email Adderess, Post Titile (Post Tags are optional)
2. Next, Click Add Media Link To Upload Your Photo Images
3. Then, Check the Small Box And Agree To Website Terms
4. Lastly, Click Submit Post To Display Your Photo Gallery.
For example, Students can post positive Self Care Photos of themselves:
- Spending Time Outdoors in Nature
- Pampering Yourself [Hair and Nails]
- Enjoying your Favorite Hobbies
- Special Occasions [Birthdays, Weddings, Graduations, Holidays Celebrations]
- Eating Healthy Foods/ Drinking Hydrating Water
- Meditation Practices/ Excercise & Sleep Rountines
- Repeating Positive I Am Affirmations to oneself in the Mirror
I would reccommend students to subscribe to Daily Affirmations and listen to Season 1 newly created full podcast episodes such as: Positive Affirmations & Meditation_3, Transformational Affirmations & Meditation_4 and Students Affirmations and Meditation_5